Home Safety Technology
Automated Medication Dispensing Systems help people with medication management challenges take the right dosage at the right time. Medical Alert Systems enable a person to summon help with the click of a button worn as a pendant or bracelet. They are beneficial for those who are at risk of falling and/or who live alone. Supportive technology products like these provide greater peace of mind for family members. All products rent monthly, no long term commitment, purchase option available. Call 1-888-496-3983 for more information.
- An audible alarm and flashing light will alert the client to take the medication up to 4 times per day
- 48 hour rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure or for traveling.
- MedReady™ may be monitored for medication compliance if desired.
- Pricing starts at $19.95 per month plus tax.
- An audible alarm and strobe light will remind the client it is time to take their medication.
- 2 week battery backup in case of traveling or power failure.
- Pricing starts at $34.95 per month plus tax.
VRI MEDICAL ALERT PENDANT
- A VRI Medical Alert Pendant is waterproof. Has wristband or neck cord option.
- Access to a response center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through a 2-way call unit with the simple click of a button.
- Compatible with Digital, Vonage, VoIP and traditional phone services.
- Pricing starts at $29.95/month plus tax.
CELLULAR MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS
- No landline required.
- Pricing starts at $34.95/month plus tax.
MOBILE GPS CARE WATCH
- The Anywhere Help Button
- Uses local cellular network
- GPS Satellite locator
- GEO-Fencing Wandering AlertPricing starts at $34.95/month plus tax.