Home Care Aide / Caregiver
Provide hands-on, assistive care to seniors and persons with disabilities. Includes assistance with personal care, housekeeping, errands, shopping and appointments.
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- 1 year verifiable experience providing care to seniors or persons with disabilities. Care of family recognized.
- Clear criminal history with ability to pass criminal background check and receive a fingerprint clearance card.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Reliable transportation with insurance.
Schedules and Shifts:
- Full and Part Time available.
- Assignments are flexible, with varied work schedules typically between the hours of 7am-6pm.
- We will work with you to design a work schedule around children and school.
- Shifts available on weekends and evenings.
$9.00-10.00 depending on verifiable experience. Shift differential pay is provided for employees working weekend and evening shifts on a routine basis.
Our Casa Grande office (serving Casa Grande, Maricopa, Florence, Coolidge, Eloy, Arizona City) is currently accepting applications.