Easy & Beautiful Holiday Dessert. Feeds a crowd!
Jello Pudding Tiramisu serves a crowd ages 1 to 92!Showcased in a beautiful glass bowl, this dessert can be easily modified for those with diet restrictions. Just use low-fat, sugar-free, lactose-free, or gluten-free ingredients.
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2-3.4 ounce boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 1-8 ounce tub of non-dairy whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 48 vanilla wafers or lady fingers
- 1/2 cup of strong coffee (reg or decaf) cooled
- 2 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate coarsely grated
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
Instructions: In a mixing bowl, beat soften cream cheese until creamy. Add milk and dry pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping. Line a 2 1/2 quart glass bowl with 24 wafers or lady fingers. Drizzle 1/4 cup of coffee over wafers or lady fingers. Top with 1/2 the filling mixture and 1/2 the grated chocolate. Repeat another layer then top with remainder of filling, raspberries, and chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours-24 hours.
Serves 14 -16.
Source: Tiramisu Bowl Recipe
Best Wishes for a wonderful holiday with family and friends!