According to AARP, Nearly 90% of people over age 65 indicate they want to stay in their home as long as possible. 24 hour/Live-in Care allows those who require around the clock care; those who may be a fall risk; or those suffering from Alzheimer’s to do just that.
What services are available with 24 hour/Live-in Care?
- Chronic disease management support for CHF, COPD, Heart Disease, Alzheimer’s and other Dementias, Arthritis, Stroke Impairment, Diabetes, MS, Parkinson’s, and Cancer.
- Medication reminders and documentation
- Bathing and grooming
- Housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Shopping, errands, transportation to doctor appointments
- Walking assistance and light exercises
- Companionship and suitable activities
- Relief care for families
- Short-term or long-term care based on need
Who might need 24 hour/Live-in Care?
- Clients whose family live out of town and cannot provide care.
- Clients whose family caregivers need help, a break, or who are going on vacation.
- Clients who wander and cannot be left alone.
- Clients who pose a fall risk and cannot be left alone.
- Clients who are recovering from surgery or illness and need constant care.
- Clients who do not want to go into an assisted living, group home, or nursing home.
- Clients who want to move back home from an assisted living, group home, or nursing home.
- Clients who need 24 hour care in order to be discharged from the hospital.
- Clients who need around the clock care in the hospital per the staff.
What are the Benefits of 24 hour/Live-in Care?
24 hour/Live-in Care offers one-on-one, personalized care in the comfort and safety of familiar surroundings. Caregivers are experienced, extensively trained, and supervised. 24 hour/Live-in care provides family members peace of mind that their loved one is in good hands.
Where can 24 hour/Live-in Care take place?
24 hour/Live-in Care can take place in a private home, apartment, assisted living facility, rehab/nursing home, or hospital room.
Why use At Home Solutions for 24 hour/Live-in Care?
Since 2001, Award-winning At Home Solutions has been providing professional care to seniors and adults with disabilities. Our caregivers are bonded, insured, and must pass criminal and MVD background checks. Caregivers are experienced, extensively trained and tested, closely supervised, and a care coordinator is on call 24 hours a day. At Home Solutions takes care of all payroll, taxes, and workman’s compensation. And, At Home Solutions coordinates with Geriatric Care Managers, Home Health, Hospice, Medical Equipment Suppliers, and other community resources to make sure all required services and supplies are in place.
To schedule a free care assessment, call 1-888-496-3983.