Seniors and adults with disabilities have many choices when it comes to home care; however it’s important to understand that all companies don’t operate the same. At Home Solutions recommends thoroughly screening each company before making a decision. To help with this process, we provide a home care checklist containing questions to ask when interviewing caregiving agencies and registries.
Reputable home care agencies implement and maintain processes that ensure high standards of care. Below is a list of reasons why At Home Solutions is great choice when it comes to providing home care for your loved one.
- Only caregivers with verifiable experience are hired by At Home Solutions (AHS).
- AHS Caregivers are personally interviewed and thoroughly screened before being hired.
- New hire caregivers must pass a 30 hour caregiving training course or pass a 180 question and knowledge care demonstration test. They also must be certified in CPR and First Aid. Monthly continuing education is mandatory.
- Home care agencies handle all employee expenses and IRS taxes so you won’t have to.
- AHS employees are bonded and the company maintains a general and professional liability policy which means you will never be liable for any work injury claims.
- Care coordinators conduct free needs assessments, home safety checks, set up a care plan, hand-pick caregivers, and manage care every step of the way.
- Care Coordinators are on call 24/7.
- Care Coordinators can help refer trustworthy community partners like Home Health, Hospice, Medical Equipment, Legal Assistance, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Repair and more.
- AHS guarantees staffing. If a caregiver is ill, a care coordinator will provide care so the client doesn’t go without.
- AHS is a highly respected home care agency serving Arizona since 2001. We are contracted with the Arizona Long Term Care System, The Southern Arizona VA Health Care System, and have been honored as a top 25 workplace for women.